Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are looking to welcome a Facilities Coordinator to our Office Management team in Arlington, VA. This person will work Monday – Friday from 7 am to 4 pm. Occasional overtime will be required.
- Maintain break rooms to include:
- Stocking with beverages, snacks and supplies
- Preparing coffee
- Servicing and cleaning the coffee machines
- Emptying the dishwasher
- Ensuring a tidy appearance
- Arrange food orders as requested including set-up and clean up as appropriate
- Maintain office supply inventory and submit orders to vendors; ensure the supply room is full, neat and organized at all times
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries; process FedEx and UPS outgoing shipments
- Breakdown boxes on a daily basis and dispose accordingly
- Reset and tidy all conference rooms after each use
- Survey office space daily for furniture damage, non-working appliances, burned out lights, etc.
- Cover the front desk when the receptionist is at lunch or out of the office
- Refill paper and replace toners in all copy machines
- Help move large boxes and heavy items as requested
- 2 or more years of professional experience in an administrative or facilities assistant role in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Macs preferred
- Demonstrated superior attention to detail
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
- Ability to lift up to fifty lbs
- Ability to work in a climate-controlled, office environment.
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties.
- Hearing must be good or corrected to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Ability to read and write in English
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks with the ability to type 50 word per minute
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.