At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis.
We are on a mission to change that - are you with us?
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 79 Million users, and more than 262 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our journey. We’re looking for an exceptional Global Care Solution Architect Manager to join our Global Care Team.
You will drive our customer service platform and other technology improvements from ideation and strategy formulation, through requirements gathering, liaising with tech teams and own the operational rollout and success of the new programmes. At your core, you will be focused on improving our customer, partner experience, and agent experience.
- Owner of our customer service platform: responsible for running the tool, operating change when needed and optimizing it.
- Responsible for adding new contact channels and automation
- Partner with Tech team and working hand in hand with the Customer Service platform account managers for impacting their roadmap according to our own business needs
- Responsible for collaborating with product teams and feeding them with customer and care agents insights to improve our product and our tools. Taking part in ideation and testing phase.
- Responsible for setting up Care Platform Operations when expanding in new markets, adding new services, and optimizing current processes, workflow, and governance.
- Responsible for developing, harmonizing, and implementing processes that are platform and tools related and aim at increasing effectiveness and efficiency for our Care Agent
- Responsible for automating relevant actions to improve Care Agent efficiency
- Providing day to day support to Care Team Leads queries related to operations
- Stakeholder Management (build strong relationships and network with internal and external partners)
- You have experience in implementing, managing and developing Customer Service Platforms and creating tickets flows and smart chatbots preferred
- You have proven ability to get results through influence, without direct ownership
- You possess excellent business and process understanding. You are focused on process improvements. You are solution and results oriented.
- You have proven analytical skills and the ability to design and improve processes
- You are fully proficient in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are based in London, Amsterdam, Copenhaguen, Madrid or Berlin.
- You possess a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- We win together
- We raise the bar
- We keep it simple
- We build a legacy
- We care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- The application process consists of a short video call with Talent Acquisition, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, a case study and a final interview with the VP of Global Care.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer
Job Ref - #LI-CR1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.