At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 74 million registered users and 135,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 200+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 500,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
Our global impact is scaling daily, with a community of 67 million users across 17 countries, saving more than 190 million meals from going to waste. We are incredibly proud of this, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve - which is why we are looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist to join our US team in Chicago!
As Partner Marketing Specialist you will be part of our international, multidisciplinary Marketing community, with a focus on North America. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, North America, you will collaborate on driving Partner Marketing and bringing to life our B2B2C marketing strategy. You will work closely with our Key Accounts team(s) and help build and strengthen relationships with our partners’ marketing teams, getting buy-in for co-branded, joint marketing campaigns and in-store activations.
- Develop and execute Trade Marketing partnerships with Key Account partners across relevant marketing channels
- Drive initiatives to acquire new partners across indie and Key Accounts including centrally-led lead generation
- Play a key role in developing partner and trade marketing strategy in North America with an emphasis on the US
- Work closely with your B2C Marketing and Global Partner Marketing colleagues to amplify relevant local activity through Partner channels where appropriate
- Collaborate with the local Key Accounts team to support KA & Sales activity
- Feed the international learning loop to help continuously optimise strategies, messaging and activation towards and together with partners
- Identify local trends and opportunities within existing markets
- Play a crucial role in expanding Too Good To Go’s expansion into new markets
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Trade marketing with retailers (Grocery), Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs), key accounts is necessary
- Proven track record in successfully delivering integrated Partner & Trade Marketing programs for and with Food- and/or Retail partners
- Hands-on and proactive with an ownership mindset
- Solid holistic marketing and brand understanding
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively in an international matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with an ability to effectively translate strategic objectives to tangible ideas and multi-channel activations
- Strong drive to engage Partners and consumers, in an audience-centric manner
- Hyper-organized and passionate about operational excellence
- Keen eye for detail, and proficiency in briefing & reviewing campaign assets.
- Ambitious and results-oriented mindset
- A passion for our mission and a desire to help make a positive impact on our planet and society
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (Includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 Days + 13 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
If you still need more convincing…
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
"Certain US states/jurisdictions require Too Good To Go to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role. A reasonable estimate of the range for new joiners for this role in the United States is $54,000-$74,000. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to an individual's assigned work location, experience and expertise."
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.