takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Franchise Manager to join our Eastern Cape Team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the setting up of SOP’s for all clients across the delivery platform
- Constantly monitor and upgrade SOP’s where necessary
- Train and set up new franchises
- Train SOP’s at a franchisee level
- Set and maintain service levels of franchises
- Adherence of franchisees to branch blue print and franchise agreement
- Set and manage KPI’s at franchise level
- Regular audits to assess & measure performance
- Travelling locally in and around an allocated region, as well as travelling to allocated regional branches quarterly
- Driving the company policies, procedures and brand standards through regular auditing processes
- Train & guide franchisees towards improved business operations, act as a consultant to the franchisee to drive business success
- Assist franchisees in the training of their employees
- Monitoring & measuring branch performance and productivity against SLA’s through system checks and reports
- Presenting solutions to solve problems to help drive the momentum & success of the franchisees business
- A FM must be the ‘protector of the brand’ at all times, working towards brand recognition and business growth
- High energy, self-starter
- Execution bias
- Understand how technology works for business
- Project management
- System and process orientated
- Attention to detail while still seeing the bigger picture
- Understand convenience and customer service
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, ability to use data to make informed decisions, identify the root cause and resolve problems
- Comfortable with change and an excellent team player
- Low on ego, high on delivery and execution
- Organization & sound communication will be key success factors of a FM
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 years top management experience
- Microsoft Office experience in word, excel & PowerPoint
- Training experience will be beneficial
- Operational experience managing national or regional operations
- Previous hospitality/retail franchise working experience will be to your advantage
- Previous experience in the logistics industry is not required
- Proven track record in delivery and execution
- IT or tech savvy will be advantageous
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind, so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.