MrD Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Performance Marketing Associate.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage, and measure digital marketing campaigns across paid social and display platforms.
- Maintain accounts, manage daily and monthly budget caps, and performance against KPIs.
- Manage experimentation across channels and inform creative development.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Google, Facebook and other online display marketing channels.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Must be a self-starter
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to think out of the box
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Must be deadline driven and able to work under pressure
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred
- 2+ years of paid social experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- 2+ years experience running programmatic display campaigns. (DV360, Appnexus)
- Advanced analysis and excel skills
- Knowledge of digital campaign tracking and mobile app attribution
- An understanding of different attribution models
- Takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it's all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.