RAPP Chicago is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
At RAPP, with unrivaled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and cataloguing real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology. RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies. To learn more, visit www.rapp.com
The RAPP team in Chicago is an integral part of Team DDB, am integrated agency team created by Omnicom to develop and deliver state-of-the-art marketing solutions geared towards recruiting best-in-class candidates for the US Army. We are building a modernized platform to target, attract, manage and nurture prospects interested in joining the US Army via state-of-the-art customer experiences, as well as bolster the strength of the mission critical organization protecting our borders. We’re building and configuring marketing technology and communications to drive personalization across the entire recruitment journey.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers. We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
RAPP has a tradition that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, innovative solutions, and the conviction to execute. We seek individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, problem-solving environments. We are looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer with expertise working in the CRM space. In this role, you will help implement technical solutions that allow our clients to engage meaningfully with the customers – by offering personalized communications and targeted content. You will have an opportunity to work in the niche Government Cloud platform that is offered only to the Department of Defense agencies. In this role, you will have endless possibilities to grow and make an impact, in an organization that is witnessing tremendous business growth.
- Develop, Test and Implement custom solutions in CRM applications that support the functional requirements
- Implement and integrate with APIs/microservices for data interchange between CRM applications and other systems
- Configure/Customize CRM application modules to meet business objectives
- Do Technical designs and recommend technical solutions to business teams and client stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product Engineering teams for Data Analysis and Insights
- 4+ years of CRM experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc.
- Proficiency in working with REST APIs and microservices.
- Experience with at least one programming language from – Python, Java, C# etc.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases and proficiency in using SQL commands.
- Extensive development experience using Visualforce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application admin interface
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to meet deadlines while working on several projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
RAPP provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $100,000 - $120,000. This range is specific to Chicago and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
“As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.