RAPP New York is looking for an Account Executive to join our award-winning Account Leadership team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors, and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Account Executive is master of co-ordination, demonstrating high potential in core Business Leadership skills. You will understand the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems. You will partner with and own the relationships with client stakeholders at the mid-jr. levels. You are an agency driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Acts as a liaison between clients, business leadership and internal departments and team members.
- Builds client trust and effectively manages junior to mid-level relationships.
- Builds strong internal relationships between key stakeholders and has an unshakable “can do” attitude.
- Proactively manages workflow effectively, partnering with Project Management/Delivery.
- Manages some projects autonomously and supports AD in management of more complex projects.
- Comfortable working across a variety of customer experience touchpoints (online and offline).
- Constantly tracks the market and competitor sets.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and service/product quality.
- Laser focus on attention to detail.
- Keeps an ear to the ground and listens for new opportunities to help the client business.
- Is a champion of the creative work that we do for the client, and also serves as a voice for the client internally.
- Partners with Creative, Strategy, Data and Delivery to deliver and course correct.
- Stays calm and focused under pressure and can skillfully manage a high volume of work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experience in direct marketing/advertising/digital marketing.
- Previous integrated marketing account experience and CRM experience a plus
- Possess a basic understanding of the tenants of marketing including multi-channel campaigns, print/DM, customer relationship management, content management, video, data/analytics.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills.
RAPP provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $65,000-$75,000. This range is specific to NYC and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
“As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.