RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our award-winning Creative team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogeneous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all—and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work, for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s well-being.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
You are a strong conceptual thinker who knows how to bring a story to life across digital channels and user journeys. You’re comfortable pushing the boundaries of creative excellence while keeping an eye on delivering required results. You know how to partner with cross-disciplinary teams and direct a group of creatives across every phase of the development, from ideation to implementation. You take ownership of an account but may also parachute into different projects/accounts that need additional creative vision.
- Ideate and execute creative concepts across digital channels.
- Constantly strive for newer, better, more innovative solutions.
- Adept at serving as a “right hand” to a creative director.
- Ability to partner with different account managers to adapt brands.
- Manage workflow efficiently and take responsibility for delivery on time and within budget.
- Embrace and evolve the brand voice for multiple accounts.
- Work collaboratively with creatives and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to sell work internally and to clients.
- Work with a variety of formats and materials to bring a concept to life.
- Collaborate with Production, Art Buying and Studio to achieve the best solutions for their assignments.
- Stay current with changes in technology and demonstrate technical competence.
- Execute all duties with high level of excellence.
- Clear and articulate team communication and relationship building.
- Demonstrate an informed and thoughtful POV.
- Proactively track trends in business and marketplace relevant to client business.
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising/marketing environment.
- Automotive experience preferred
- CRM experience strongly preferred.
- Must have mobile
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in both digital and traditional mediums (social media experience mandatory).
- Must have a strong portfolio primarily of produced work.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to write in multiple voices and styles.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite software.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.