RAPP Chicago is looking for a Sr. Experience Analyst
to join our award-winning team.
As a Senior Experience Analyst, you are responsible for contributing to projects that help to answer complex strategic questions using data; for persuading our clients to follow the right data-driven strategy; for helping continue our growth.
The Senior Experience Analyst leverages a comprehensive set of tools to inform innovative communication solutions to business and evaluate impact of our marketing programs.
You will continuously seek out, learn about and actively use new media channels, technologies, tools and methods and be able to apply this experience to innovate new solutions aligned with client needs. Resourcefulness, curiosity, passion and fearlessness are required traits of all departmental employees.
You are ready to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Build relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality.
- Examines data that facilitates opportunities and insights within the customer journey, including but not limited to paths to HVA’s and understanding drop off rates through the conversion funnel.
- Develops data-driven hypothesis on performance of lead journeys.
- Creates client outputs including monthly reports & dashboards, quarterly deep-dive reports, as well as other ad hoc analysis.
- Contributes to development and maintenance of dashboards through various reporting tools.
- Collaborates with Strategy, Enablement, Technology and Data Science Teams.
- Closely works within broader team to improve data fidelity, availability and accessibility for reporting and analysis.
- Drives efficiencies by working to automate repetitive processes.
- Supports QA/QC function across all data-driven endeavors – thereby ensuring maximum impact from our analysis and minimum chance for erroneous conclusions.
- Contributes to workflow efficiency improvements and more effective ideation by cultivating new learning tools, sources and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Math/ Statistics, Finance, or other related degree/ equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years Marketing analytical experience or similar work.
- Hands on experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data for analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint to help interpret the data and present a story to client.
- Experience with Tableau, Datorama or similar dashboarding tools preferred.
- Be imaginative and have a practical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to garner insights from large, raw data sets.
- A self-starter with a good work ethic capable of building good working relationships with clients as well as other team members.
- Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization and seeks to understand those different perspectives and cultures.
- Contributes to a work culture where differences are valued and supported.
- Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating.
The RAPP team in Chicago is an integral part of Team DDB, a multi-agency organization created by Omnicom to develop and deliver state-of-the-art marketing solutions geared towards recruiting best-in-class candidates for the US Army. We are building a modernized platform to target, attract, manage, and nurture prospects interested in joining the US Army, as well as bolster the strength of the mission critical organization protecting our borders. We’re building and configuring marketing technology and communications to drive personalization across the entire recruitment journey.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.