WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our experience strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets. Find out more; www.rapp.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Strategy Partner to help us define and lead social and content strategy across the whole of RAPP UK. We’re looking for a talented individual who can help us understand, articulate, and deliver a vision of social and content which stands up for individuality through the smart application of data, technology, and creative.
You’ll have a deep understanding of the wide range of commercial opportunities that social media afford brands. You’ll be versatile, having successfully developed and delivered a variety of high-performing and award-winning strategies through social – from brand advertising in social media, to social content marketing, social performance marketing, social customer marketing, influencer activation, social community management, and any other types of social media marketing.
You’ll find tactical opportunities within each channel, staying abreast of emerging channels and new media opportunities. Helping clients navigate the changing landscape, identifying opportunities and inspiring clients and colleagues to deliver award winning solutions.
As the leading expert on social within our agency, you’ll be responsible for growing our social media offering and will drive and contribute to our thought leadership programme by defining and promoting how we stand up for individuality in these spaces.
You’ll have a strong (channel agnostic) point of view on the opportunity for content marketing within the customer journey, how content differs from and complements other marketing communications and experiences, what the future of content marketing should look like, and how we can practically achieve that future in the short-term.
You’ll be comfortable with owned channel or website content strategy and have a good understanding of the technicalities of owned-channel content marketing solutions, including content audits, working with UXD, content taxonomies, CMS deployment, management and optimisation, measurement, and evaluation, as well as the strategic rationale for all our work.
As a senior member of our Experience Strategy team, you will help educate and up-skill strategy colleagues in social media and content strategy, guiding them and equipping them with the knowledge and skills necessary to grow their client accounts. The leading voice on social and content, you’ll champion these areas, organising guest speakers, knowledge sharing sessions, and promoting our work so that all colleagues can speak to our offering with confidence.
- Invent the future of marketing by owning the development, refinement, and delivery of our content strategy offering
- To lead strategy on one or more key brand accounts, where success will be measured by account profitability and growth
- Develop strategic content & social opportunities with existing accounts
- Contribute to new business success by developing innovative content strategy proposals for prospective clients
- Contribute to our growing thought leadership programme and share feedback and knowledge across the Agency.
- Positively impact the agency’s new business drive through involvement in pitches.
- Actively nurture a working environment where diversity, unique perspectives and collaboration thrives.
- Support junior staff in their professional development by inputting to and supporting their delivery.
- You’ve almost certainly been a strategic planner in an agency. But we’re open minded - essentially, we want social centric thinkers who can work with more specialist data and customer experience planners.
- A consummate storyteller, you’ll be adept at simplifying complexity and selling enterprise level solutions to clients in terms that are meaningful and compelling.
- You’ve got a track record in creating award winning work.
- You’ve worked directly with creatives and have strong creative judgement and opinion – you’ll have a portfolio of great creative work and results inspired by your briefs and comms strategy
- Experience dealing with complex cross-agency teams and understanding and advocating for the roles of social and content within the media mix.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer journeys across all media and touch points
- Familiarity with proprietary research and insight tools
- Experience growing and developing high performing teams
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Challenge us and our clients equally. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. Never be satisfied with ‘the way things have been done before’. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.