WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent and confident PA/Team Assistant to support one of our largest and most high-profile accounts. It is a highly strategic media brand and we lead their marketing objectives and strategy with data at the heart of all activities.
This is a 6 month maternity cover role, supporting the Managing Partner and working closely with the wider team to ensure that a joined-up view of projects and resources is available to all key stakeholders across the business.
- Support the team with the day-to-day management and running of the Business.
- Work closely with the team to help with management of status reports, monthly documentation, and meetings (internal and external).
- Efficient diary coordination with clients (including senior clients and their EAs), internal teams and stakeholders for key meetings.
- Booking meeting rooms and registering visitors / support teams with management of remote workshops across TEAMs.
- Be part of the return to the office organisation and briefings for the wider team.
- Consider how to manage meetings with returning to the office.
- Support on key projects to ensure milestones and meetings are met and managed.
- Involvement in running agency projects.
- Responsible for managing budgets, billing, invoices and WIPs with the team.
- Document management – filing key project documentation as required.
- Attend proofing clinics for review of work to ensure it meets requirements and maintains contractual obligations
- Partake in supporting cultural activity.
- Supporting the team with admin tasks e.g. expenses.
- Experience in a PA/Administrative role or similar function, preferably gained within an agency or similar environment.
- A ‘Yes’ person with a positive, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude and approach
- Quick learner and logical thinker who can use their initiative to predict the best way to support the team.
- Methodical/rigorous attention to detail
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and a desire to contribute and influence team culture
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.