Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company - and build your own career in the process?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic, inclusive environment with passionate, smart and collaborative individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
The global marketing team is looking for an energetic specialist in virtual and in-person events to help us scale our activities and create new programs that stand out in the hybrid business environment that is evolving. While most of our events today are virtual, we are looking for opportunities to restart the successful in-person events we ran prior to the pandemic.
- Implement our evolving US virtual and physical event strategy to drive qualified leads, pipeline growth, bookings, brand awareness, and customer advocacy. Utilize a full range of virtual and physical events including webinars, our own conferences, executive roundtables & breakfasts, 3rd party conferences and promotional activities, partnerships, and industry events.
- Take responsibility for managing the entire life cycle for virtual and physical events. In collaboration with other marketing team specialists, project manage pre-event promotion and registration, event production and implementation, speaker recruitment and preparation, event staffing, post-event Sales and Marketing follow up, and lead cleansing / processing.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of event demand creation activities on qualified leads, sales pipeline, and bookings. Evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- Explore new event opportunities and experiment with creative solutions for increasing event ROI.
- As we resume in-person programs, travel to and support onsite execution and management of events, including venue contracting, and event set-up and take-down.
Candidate Expertise required:
- 3+ years of proven experience planning and managing a wide range of virtual and physical B2B events with a keen eye for the details that ensure the best experience possible for attendees.
- Extremely high level of organization, attention to detail, and project management skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously.
- High level of positive energy, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment. Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across internal teams and with prospective presenters. Strong writing skills.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- Must have experience coordinating and organizing virtual events.
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Contribute to a great culture and a fun-loving team that enjoys working together, wherever we happen to be located.
- Leverage our team’s experience to grow professionally.
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.