We are now hiring for our new Mobile Team here at Poppulo!
This role is available for remote opportunities across Ireland. Our positions are permanent and full time.
Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
At Poppulo we believe that learning and innovation go hand in hand.
Our company value of “Don’t just work, Learn” is alive and well in Engineering. We provide dedicated research time, unlimited access to learning material, book clubs, regular in-house tech talks, conference attendance…the list goes on!
Poppulo is going through a transformation.
We have a unique, but time-sensitive opportunity to define and own a new market in Enterprise Internal Communications. We are significantly investing in enhancing our Poppulo Mobile Platform to ensure it remains compelling for large customers to deliver Organisational Communications across the enterprise. Mobile is a pivotal part of our larger platform and must meet all of the requirements of a large enterprise in terms of features and functionality, but also best practises, quality, security and scalability.
You will work alongside a fun and highly motivated cross-functional team (Research, Development, Architecture, QA, PM, UX/UI), in a supportive agile culture, where flexibility allows you the best possible work-life balance.
We’re building a new mobile team, you’ll be joining us as we shape and define the practices and standards of the team. An opportunity to learn and grow with the team.
- Develop new features, writing tests & testing changes
- Maintain codebase with new OS releases, upgrading dependencies
- Investigate and fix customer issues
- Work with Product Management to find economical technical solutions
- Celebrate Wins, Losses & Learnings as a team
- Monitor performance & reliability and improve developer experience
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in Mobile Application Development or Web development using React.
Have a growth mindset and a keen learner. You’ve experimented with different tools & technologies or contributed to open source projects.
You value collaboration & teamwork.
An eye for details and care about making great customer experiences.
Some of these Functional Skills:
- Mobile Application Development and Deployment
- ReactNative, Kotlin, Java, Swift or Objective-C
- Web development using Reactjs
- Code Quality, Solid Principles & Refactoring knowledge
- Experience with RESTful services, graphQL a plus
- Design skills, Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Systems
- Agile processes, SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Experience engaging directly with customers
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology
- Experience in applying different techniques, tools and approaches based on the situation
About our tech stack:
We are constantly evolving our processes, approach, tools & techniques. At the moment we rely heavily on the following technologies, if you know something about them or have used them before that’s great:
- ReactNative, (Typescript/ES6, Reanimated, React Navigation)
- XCode/Android Studio, Fastlane
- Java, Kotlin, Swift
- AWS, Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GraphQl
- Angular, React
- GitLab, DevSecOps, CICD
- Continuous Delivery
- Test automation
Still interested? Please apply if:
- The work we’re doing sounds exciting!
- You want to be involved in building a product that many of the world's largest companies use every day.
- You’re keen to learn more about new technologies and contribute to the future of internal communications.
- You’re passionately team-oriented and collaborative.
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.