Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for supporting the global sales team in achieving company revenue targets and growing market share. As a member of the team, you will work closely with cross functional teams to deliver the information, tools and business processes required to support an organization scaling quickly.
- Serve as a trusted partner to the sales team providing support in all aspects of sales operations including, analytics, planning, forecasting, pipeline and performance management
- Partner with marketing, finance, IT, and other cross-functional stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve existing systems and processes
- Optimize processes and systems to increase the overall effectiveness of the sales team while prioritizing sales productivity
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale and drive actionable insights through data analysis
- Analyze data and provide important visualizations and context that clearly communicate complex data in simple forms to a diverse audience
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes and policies, as well as create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Field inquiries from the sales team regarding our internal systems, work with other members of Sales Operations and IT to resolve and communicate resolution
- Address ad-hoc requests from sales and other business partners proactively and ensure timely delivery with a high degree of quality, while prioritizing business needs and setting appropriate expectations
Candidate Expertise required:
- 3+ years experience in a Sales Operations Role within SaaS Industry.
- Strong Salesforce knowledge from data model design through reporting and analytics.
- Sales Tools Experience (Salesforce, InsightSquared, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Tableau, SalesLoft, Groove, ZoomInfo, etc.); MS Excel/Google Sheets expert to power user
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; project management experience is a plus
- Highly organized with strong data management and analytic skills
- Proven ability to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to escalate problems and roadblocks as needed
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Able to collaborate with diverse groups in a cross-functional organisation to bring consensus on decisions.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Self-directed and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.