We are now hiring for our new Mobile Team here at Poppulo!
This role is available for remote opportunities across Ireland. Our positions are permanent and full time.
It is such an exciting time for us and an excellent time to be joining Poppulo!
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping the Mobile Team and an opportunity to make a large impact from day-one.
We’re building the app using the latest ReactNative tooling. Some of the key skills we are looking for would be: Mobile (Native iOS, Android or React Native) or have web development experience using React.
We are looking to speak with Principal candidates (ideally 10+ years) who have experience in Mobile Application Development and Deployment along with proven technical leadership.
- You have at least 10 years experience in Mobile Product Development.
- You have excelled and differentiated yourself as a leader and influencer, someone the business listens to.
- You are a recognised technical expert in some technologies, and you have a solid understanding of cross platform technologies. You see the big picture. You articulate and influence how the system hangs together.
- You anticipate challenges and future technologies in advance. You propose and implement solutions on time.
- You are influential in developing a suitable architectural runway for the Engineering team.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator. You can explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You are clear, concise and you are comfortable delivering messages to executive levels.
- You deal well with ambiguity. You can make progress without having all of the data. You navigate noisy situations and deliver clarity for others to make progress and reduce anxiety.
- You can work independently, but you are a team player. You know when and how to lead the team, but you know when and how to follow.
- You are a change leader. You negotiate, gain support and motivate people to move to the new position.
- You make good decisions, and you make them on time. You anticipate. You look around corners.
- You are organised. You plan. You manage your time and you prioritise urgent over important work.
- You are strategic and innovative. You develop creative solutions to complex challenges.
Some Relevant Functional Skills:
- Mobile Application Development and Deployment
- ReactNative, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift and Java
- Cloud AWS/Azure knowledge
- Experience with RESTful services
- API best practices
- Design skills, Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Systems
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Agile processes, SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Experience engaging directly with customers
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Technology community involvement e.g. conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
- History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology
- Experience in applying different techniques, tools and approaches based on the situation
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.