Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Our customers are household names like Barclays, Vodafone, LinkedIn, Coca-Cola, Shell, easyJet, Virgin, and BNY Mellon; they come from all corners of the globe across all industries.
If you love technology and customers and are interested in a rewarding role, then this is the opportunity for you to be part of a fun, highly motivated team. Poppulo is looking for a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join our Customer Support Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing high quality, friendly and customer-centered technical support
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer queries along with logging, tracking and monitoring your own work
- Troubleshooting technical issues, taking ownership of issues and seeing them through
- Contributing to our extensive online knowledge base and sharing knowledge among the team
- Executing minor design amendments to email templates
- Responding to queries via phone and email during one of the support shifts between 6am and 2am GMT, Monday to Friday
- Promoting Poppulo’s security policies and procedures in line with ISO 27001 will also be an important objective for you
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a high-volume, high-quality technical support role or previous customer service experience coupled with a third level IT qualification
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Strong relationship builder with both customers and team mates
- Focus on delivering awesome customer service
- Passion for learning, collaboration and sharing knowledge
- Flexibility to work shift hours
Nice to have but not essential…
- Experience supporting web-based technologies or Mobile application technologies
- Experience of providing functional guidance and troubleshooting technical issues
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
What’s on offer?
A competitive remuneration package which includes:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance (LAYA)
- Contributory PRSA
- Free Parking
- Poppulo account for your personal use
- A strong commitment to professional development and career growth which includes:
- Professional development and training - Education Assistance Program, professional training as required
Who we are…
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.