Digital Graphic Designer
Cork, Ireland / Remote • Full-time permanent role
Are you an ambitious and experienced graphic designer looking for an opportunity to bring your skills to a fast-growing software company? Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial culture, focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility. This role would suit an experienced creative specialist who is passionate about digital design.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and creative Digital Graphic Designer with 5+ years experience who will work as part of a dynamic marketing team to deliver great things. Working within the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders across the business to create assets with high visual impact that bring our communications alive. You will work on a variety of projects, including, editorial layout and e-books, infographics, presentations, email & social assets and website landing pages.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing team lead and working collaboratively with the marketing team the graphic designer responsibilities include:
- Studying and interpreting design briefs, determining requirements, and generating high-quality assets including being able to create illustrations, and retouch images.
- Conceptualizing and designing branded marketing collateral for both print and digital, including website landing pages, email and social media assets, presentations, e-books, brochures and signage ready for print, and infographics.
- Being the brand guardian. Oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure that images and messages appropriately align to the brand identity.
- Pushing for high quality – working closely with our copywriters ensuring you review marketing materials for accuracy and continuity.
- Coordinating projects with outside agencies and suppliers when required.
- Working with our content management system and project management tools (Asana).
- Staying on top of the latest design trends and sharing that knowledge with the digital team.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Graphic Design + Marketing/Advertising/Agency experience with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Figma.
- Strong layout and typographic skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while happy to take and action feedback.
- Highly collaborative and able to thrive in a geographically distributed environment.
- High-quality design standards and attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- Great presentation skills – be able to present concepts and ideas.
- Design assets with a purpose and have a commercial mindset.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Good to have
- Advertising agency experience.
- Experience in working on B2B, SAAS and/or Enterprise advertising campaigns.
- Front-end development knowledge/experience (e.g. HTML, CSS, React knowledge).
- Experience in video editing software such as Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people.
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization.
- Health Insurance (Laya).
- Pension contribution.
- Fun, flexible working environment.
- Educational assistance.
- In-house soft skills training.
- Bike to work scheme.
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”, “Get it Done”.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.