Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are seeking a sales leader. If you are ready for stepping up and making a difference in a fast growing SaaS provider then we want to meet you. Poppulo is the leading provider of Enterprise Employee Communication SaaS technology solutions. We are a global leader in our field with high growth expectations. Our prospects experience will be improved thanks to us and it is our mission to help them adopt Poppulo from scratch.
This role requires an experienced sales leader with a successful track record, preferably leading SaaS sales teams, winning business with Mid-Size and Enterprise organisations.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on sales leader who will power our existing team of talented sales professionals and build on that solid foundation, recruiting for success. A proven leader with excellent communication and management skills. You have a strong passion for technology and enjoy working across cross functional teams, especially Account Management, Customer Success, Marketing and Product.
- Increase the velocity of deals - drive results and remove roadblocks
- Improve the activity, quality and effectiveness of our Target Account Sales and Outbounding
- Build a great new business pipeline and close deals to exceed 100% of the Team Quota each Quarter
- Lead, motivate, retain, develop and recruit talent to make us even better.
- Build Personal Development Plans for the team members.
- Focus on improving performance and manage underperformance effectively.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities with a focus on delivering key sales metrics
- Improve prospecting, qualification, proposals, negotiation and closing.
- Optimise territory planning
- Collaborate closely with marketing to drive high-impact sales and marketing campaigns
- Help define and develop the company’s sales strategy
What you must have:
- No fear!
- At least five years of successful sales leadership experience, particularly in hunting new business.
- Experience of driving SaaS sales in mid-size and large pan-European enterprise customers
- The ability to work with ambiguity and constant change
- Familiarity with sales technology deployed in SaaS sales environments
- Experience of hands-on operational leadership of sales development teams (inbound and outbound) and sales quota bearing heads.
- Analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills (Fluent English)
- Appetite and capacity to learn lots and learn fast
- Relevant business degree or third level equivalent.
What we’d like you to have:
- Expert knowledge of the European SaaS market
- Expertise in the Internal Communications market
- Expertise in Channel and Partner Management
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.