Mid Market Sales Executive,
New Business Team (Land Team)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Poppulo's New Business sales team, responsible for driving the acquisition of customer logos. We are looking for a motivated individual who has already tasted success in sales and is now looking to next-level their career. You'll be selling to new inbound leads and also building a pipeline of sales opportunities driven by your own outbounding skills with both calls and emails. You will be supported by strong presales support and subject matter experts..
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
- You must have at least one year SaaS sales experience regularly closing deals with organisations of between 1,000 and 5,000 employees.
- You have a track record of regularly hitting your quarterly Sales Quota.
- You have successfully outbounded with email and phone calls
- You have a relevant third level qualification
- You must have experience selling in UK, Ireland and preferably Europe
- You have exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written
- You are fluent in English with a second language desirable but not required
- You are able to thrive in a sales environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Deliver new sales to meet your Sales Quota
- Your territory will include national and global organisations (excluding North & South America) of between 1,000 and 5,000 employees
- You will outbound to new contacts to generate discovery calls and build a quality sales pipeline
- You will convert new inbound leads into discovery calls and / or meetings with the prospect.
- You will deliver high-impact demos within weeks of joining
- You will quickly gain a strong understanding of the Poppulo platform and match to customer needs.
- You will articulate the Poppulo proposition using Poppulo collateral
- You are inquisitive and are able to mix enquiry with advocacy
- You will understand the needs of organisations of this size across their business and identify areas for Poppulo to make a positive difference.
- You will liaise with the prospective client Marketing, Internal Communications, IT and Procurement departments among others.
- You will put together world class proposals and move opportunities through the sales cycle to a successful outcome.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Sales Commission
- Medical insurance
- Company DC Pension Scheme
- Educational assistance - A strong commitment to professional development and career growth which includes weekly tech talks, professional development & training
- In-house soft skills training - Ongoing personal development: Monthly soft skills training opportunities
- Full training on the Poppulo system and tools will be provided
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.