Are you an ambitious, Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 800 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
Poppulo is seeking a Presales Solutions Consultant to join our growing team in the US. With your consultative selling instincts and deep product and domain knowledge you will understand and analyze a customers goals, needs and challenges and present Poppulo’s platform as the leading solution to deliver value.
You will help qualify prospects and match their requirements with an optimal solution design, providing a clear path to customer success for global organizations like McDonalds, United Technologies, Nestle, Aetna, and Bloomberg.
- Develop and assist in the delivery of high impact presentations and product demonstrations to a potential customer audiences, including Internal Communications professionals, senior executives, technical and IT stakeholders
- Position and sell the value of the platform
- Assist on discovery calls, product demonstrations, and solution exploration.
- Develop and maintain the highest level of functional understanding of Poppulo platform
- Act as resident domain expert in employee communications ecosystem
- Dynamic participant in on-site meetings with senior internal communication and digital experience executives
- Make informed recommendations and provide best practices inputs
- Train account executives on advanced product capabilities and solutions selling tactics
- Help account executives to customize and optimize competitive positioning for key sales opportunities
- Liaise with product management, product marketing, technical solutions and technical services teams
- Conduct knowledge transfer to customer success teams during onboarding kickoff
- Run point on selecting proof of concept programs with large enterprise prospects
- Assist with response and positioning with RFPs/RFIs
- 8+ years experience in technical business analysis, sales engineering or pre-sales solutions roles
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Deep knowledge of SaaS, Cloud, Integrations, and Middleware
- Be competent in describing our approach to Enterprise Services Delivery
- Have proven experience in dealing with complex SaaS enterprise pre-sales and post-sales
- Be conversant in a consultative sales approach
- Experience dealing with large customer IT delivery teams / Procurement / CIOs
- You understand the general mindset of a marketing and / or communications professionals and the value of technology for marketing and communications
- You have the ability to tell a story which powerfully connects a solution to a problem in a way the prospect can visualise and imagine themselves using it, and not just demonstrate product – written, visually, and verbally
- Team player, results driven
- Depth of character combined with the verbal and written communication skills needed to gain the confidence of senior executives
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package with commission based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich.This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.