Are you an ambitious, experienced demand generation professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200-person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 800 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 18 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
Poppulo is looking for a creative, data-driven Demand Generation Manager to lead the strategy, execution and measurement of the multi-channel campaigns that support our growing ABM effort globally and to implement integrated marketing programs targeting our named accounts in North America. Your goals will be tied to account engagement and meeting/opportunity generation within your account segment.
- Align closely with North American sales and business development teams in the role of marketing partner and ABM expert for their target accounts. Learn their target account needs. Collaborate with them to deliver campaigns that leverage account insights to support prospecting efforts, accelerate pipeline velocity and deepen key account relationships.
- Conceptualize, build, test and manage ABM-oriented demand gen campaigns that utilize a variety of channels, including (but not limited to): email nurture, sales email/call cadences, paid and unpaid social, SEM, direct mail, content syndication, webinars, field and industry events, and partner marketing programs.
- Work with our broader marketing team (product marketing, customer marketing, content marketing, demand gen, corporate communications, website team) to conceive and develop new offers/functionality that will attract and engage prospects, grow our visibility and reinforce our brand.
- Use analytics tools to examine success and improve campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the maturation of our ABM efforts, including tools, processes, and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience owning multi-channel demand generation programs in B2B software.
- 2+ years of successful, hands-on experience with ABM programs targeting named accounts. Experience with infrastructure, tools, and analysis a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and a passion for building relationships with internal customers (sales and BDR teams) and partners (global marketing team).
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with a track record of taking the initiative to define and improve processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the latest digital marketing tools, including marketing automation platforms. HubSpot, Wordpress, and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related business field.
- Experience measuring multi-touch campaign attribution a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- In-house soft skills training
- Share options scheme
- An excellent workplace culture
And lots of cake………….
Who we are...
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organisations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast,
Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.