Role: Creative Director
Working in partnership with our client The Guardian, Oliver are looking for an experienced and well-established Creative Director to lead and drive the creative excellence for one of our most exciting and awarded clients.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate will be digitally-centric in their approach and hybrid in their creative thinking with a strong conceptual background encompassing brand as well as direct advertising.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a permanent on-site team of 12 others in Kings Cross, and in this autonomous and fast-paced environment, you’ll be expected to draw upon your experience and know just how to get on with things first time – especially on longer-form content projects
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will lead and drive the creative excellence for one of our most exciting and awarded clients.
- You’ll be responsible for advertising activity across all integrated channels – taking in online platform, direct mail, email, display, web, social, press and OOH.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a strong grasp of both brand building and direct response principles and have an entrepreneurial mindset to make the most of the opportunities that present themselves in an on-site environment
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ll have honed your craft across a wide range of sectors and brands – with particular depth in media or culture a plus.
- Your book will show notable large scale conceptual campaigns supported by solid sales-driving activity, performance marketing.
- Experience of inspiring product focused advertising would be an advantage.
- Your work will be beautifully crafted, regardless of channel, and you will have a track record of award wins.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.