Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
InMobi’s Commercial team works to drive growth & manage revenue operations for InMobi Marketing Cloud, which includes InMobi Pulse (Research), InMobi Audiences (Data), InMobi Exchange (Media) & InMobi DSP(ROI). We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile, video & native to drive definable outcomes for both brand and performance campaigns.
As a key member of the InMobi Indonesia team, you will be responsible for building revenue and relationships across Programmatic, Performance & Brand channels with our targeted Agency, Advertiser and ATD (trading desk) partners. While managing a book of business for an entire region, Sales Managers will work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services).
We are looking for solution sellers who can understand complex problems and importantly have experience in identifying different ways to go about solving for them. You should ideally have worked in cross functional roles and have the ability to develop close strategic relationships with clients, by clearly articulating data and insights. You would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for your sales pipeline. The role would be expected to participate in exec level revenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
The role will be based in Jakarta, reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, Jakarta.
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from core Programmatic/ Performance accounts
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Collaborate with Prog Strategy & Ops Manager to respond to PMP briefs
- Work with data sciences team in generating insights and analytics for advertisers
Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
What do we require from you
- 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them ideally from ad tech background in Indonesia Market
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distil key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in Agencies/ ATD, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations, delivery and measurement platforms