Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
The Technical Program Manager position in InMobi requires leaders with strong tech skills and proven program management skills in driving large and complex company wide initiatives, building and launching new products in international markets.
You will be owning and driving Platform and Business initiatives cutting across product lines including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with Platform and Business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at building scalable products, reducing cost and time to market.
- You will be hands-on in driving delivery of critical initiatives, managing all aspects of program such as planning, requirements, risk management, communication, and execution.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, guiding the team to build platforms rather than short term solutions, resolving blockers and constraints by bringing consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making all decisions for the program ensuring key strategic objectives of the program are met
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical education and work experience.
- 10+ years of Software Development experience; 3+ years of experience in leading engineering teams and/or program management
- Technology background, especially in a product or platform development with a deep understanding of software development
- 3 to 5 years of experience in program management in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in building products from inception through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Proven track record of leading large cross-functional software programs.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
- Able to provide architectural guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior leaders.
- Experience with ad tech platforms is a plus
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- A deep understanding of software development methodologies and a proven track record of launching software on time
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program