Lead TA Partner
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi’s culture is centered around:
InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion.
Lead TA Partner will play a critical role in the success of InMobi’s growth in the APAC. We are looking for a Rockstar who can build relationships with hiring managers, develop recruiting plans and strategies, source through various channels, and provide stellar candidate experience.
What You’ll Own
- As Lead TA Partner,you will be the custodian of all things hiring for product and business verticals in the APAC region where InMobi has a presence in. This will include driving the full recruitment lifecycle including needs analysis, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring processes.
- Coach and counsel hiring managers on best practices and serve as advisor to them on candidate & competitive industry talent intel. Establish trusted business partnerships with hiring managers and leaders to execute profile requirements, recruiting strategy, interview management & status updates.
- Leverage creative sourcing techniques to tap into specialized talent pools.
- Build the InMobi brand as “employer of choice” with world-class candidate experience.
- Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success in selecting A-players.
- Maintain accurate ATS, produce weekly metrics, analytics, dashboards, and reporting highlighting wins and concerns.
Who You Are?
- Take ownership individually and as a team member (collaborate with other global talent partners).
- Possess Sales DNA: You enjoy selling and know how to pitch an opportunity. You aren’t shy to pick up the phone. You ask candidates and hiring managers the right questions. You have relentless follow-up skills, you can pre-close and overcome competitive interview activity. You always work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong business acumen, and an understanding of Talent ecosystem in a region
- Work with Integrity: You do what you say you will do. You are an expert at keeping action items organized, sending follow-up material, delivering feedback and returning phone calls in a timely manner. You know how to make all people feel valued and important.
- Drive & Initiative: You enjoy working independently and are comfortable taking control. You are excited by solving problems and are resourceful. You think out of the box and embrace self-education.
- Savvy Communicator: You know how to communicate effectively both verbal and written. Emphatically important is your emotional intelligence and holding communication that is audience-appropriate.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.