Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the role?
Growth Marketing Platforms at InMobi is the unit responsible for driving performance and user acquisition outcomes for advertisers through our partnerships with OEMs, third party ad networks, affiliates and specific channels like Apple Search, Bytedance, Taboola, Google ads and similar media properties.
You will be joining the Growth Marketing Platforms in the Social team as Analyst – Client Servicing. This Social team manages the Agency arm of InMobi - executing campaigns across various Media networks like Google Ads, Apple Search ads, Bytedance, Taboola etc. As an Analyst in this team, you are expected to support the team with data based insights as well as work on the execution of various media campaigns across multiple platforms.
The candidate is required to come up with regular updates and insigts on campaign performance as well as operational expertise to setup and manage large portfolio of campaigns according to the platform best practices. The Candidate is key member owning the execution/operations charter in the Digital marketing portfolio setting the campaign for success and managing strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can blend business insights with quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
- Perform daily account management on Google, ASA and Social Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients
- Be responsible for day-to-day Digital Ad Operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain clear track of performance and update reports which are sent to both internal teams as well as to clients
- Support the client strategy team with Media planning, orchestration and Campaign insights.
- Orchestrate the Campaign execution to ensure that the campaigns are meeting the client expectations and at the same time maintain margin focus for the business.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Support and eventually start owning key accounts or campaign deliverables and optimize them for yielding best results
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA degree.
- 1 - 2 years of overall experience in Media Operations and Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good Analytical thinker capable of leading Client conversations, delivery of presentations to stakeholders.
- Must have experience managing Digital campaigns on Social (Google ads/Facebook). (Google skillshop, FB blueprint certifications are a bonus)
- Should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple projects and expectations.
- Strong ownership and self-starter attitude, diligent in operations.
- Demonstrate collaboration - working with internal and external stakeholders, aligning with them on operating model and guidelines.
- Understanding of digital advertising is a plus