Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers, and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Why join us?
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by leading the charge on a fast-growing telco-OEM solutions business that will take the world by a storm in the next 5 years. You will be a seasoned advertising monetization leader leading key mobile advertising markets like NA, EU, APAC & MENA.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain cutting edge in digital advertising monetization trends & bring new ideas to InMobi platform.
- Understanding the growth aspects, metrics of web/mweb.
- Onboarding new ad networks/mediations partners; Optimizing ad impression strategies and ad types
- Drive continuous improvement on InMobi mobile web consumer experience & monetization performance
- Drive process & platform efficiencies through automation, technology integration & best-in-class yield mechanics
- Leverage InMobi core advertising & O&O business lines to drive synergies for InMobi telco cloud business
- Help in analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems
- Be responsible for owning weekly reporting and quarterly revenue/margin reporting.
- Assist with content partnership and business operation
What You Need To Succeed
- Ad monetization Expertise: excellent globally; experience in Tier-1 & Tier-2 markets preferred.
- Problem Solver: Ability to understand technical solutions, analyze and solve issues
- Rapid Experimentation & Testing: Define objectives, Build A/B tests, and make swift & accurate analysis reports to guide decision-making on user experience & monetization
- Attitude: Driven by execution, Innovative and resourceful, Self-motivated, Strong Problem-solving, skills, Bias for action
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology / Commerce / Advertising
- 4-5+ years of experience managing app or web publisher monetization operations
- Adtech Industry experience preferred