Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the Technology, Startups, and the AdTech industry. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done and build scalable businesses. You love building ideas from scratch and leverage data for decision making. You have experience of working in an extremely fast paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less.
What does the team do?
The finance team at InMobi which includes this to be hired role is a tightly knit group working to set up processes, frameworks and systems to help the business ride the next wave of rapid growth. We are focused on ensuring compliances across geographies are taken care, reporting standards are met and are commensurate to GAAP. We are fun group, excited about the next growth phase and helping business teams in all possible ways, but yet keep the company and management abreast and make informed decisions.
What you will be doing?
We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to help build the finance organization in Glance. If you're excited to be part of a winning start-up team, make your next career move with us!
As a manager in the Business Finance team, you will be responsible to track day-to-day financial operations, provide valuable insights/facts, and make contributions through various projects. This role will also help setup the FP&A function within Glance finance and work closely across functions to manage allocations, timeliness, and integrity/accuracy of information shared with the business team. This role will also liaise with accounting teams to understand all metrics and key numbers being reported.
- Participate/jointly drive annual planning, strategic data analysis and research
- Ability to quickly understand business drivers/levers, and translating them into spreadsheet models
- Help manage company's financial reporting process, tools and systems
- Maintain a documented system of FP&A reporting policies, procedures, allocations – and work with cross functional teams
- Support the business team in commercial contract negotiations (deal structure, pricing etc)
- Provide deal structuring guidelines and ensure that all deals align with Glance strategies
- Track the variety of contracts across Glance for revenue, and other compliances
- Work closely with revenue operations to manage monthly Revenue Close activities
- Engage in ongoing cost analyses and reporting for all the key functions
- Actively assist in due diligences and audits as needed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for M&A activities and Investor support (as needed)
- Drive process improvements - Review process bottlenecks and recommend changes
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (CA preferred, knowledge of IFRS a plus)
- 5-8 years of Experience in Business Finance, process design and improvement and working with cross functional teams
- 3+ years of Experience in eCommerce or Retail industry
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and effectively communicate with leadership team
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, process design and decision-making skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools, SAP & CRM applications