We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Director of Media Sales – Commerce Cloud
Location: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Remote
InMobi is growing! We are opening more positions on our Commerce Cloud team, this time Director of Media Sales – Retail. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of eCommerce/Online Media. Exposure and experience of handling Search/Biddable media or bottom of the funnel media is a big plus.
This role will invite you to work with some of the largest brands across verticals like CPG, Fashion, Lifestyle brands etc. creating and delivering on media plans for retail and ecommerce. While representing InMobi, this role will help you connect, interact and build your leadership with executives in brands and agencies who are now managing the fastest growing advertising budgets.
This role is ideal for candidates who are passionate and get a kick out of running a full sales funnel - Prospecting to Closure through strong bonding and relationship building along the way. Individuals with flair for thinking customer-first and the ability to orchestrate high-value deal making will very much feel at home in this role.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- An entrepreneur at heart who wants to scale the biggest opportunity at the intersection of Ad-Tech and Retail space and will back oneself with an iron will to succeed.
- 7+ years of Media Sales experience. Experience in selling search and commerce is a but plus
- Proven record of driving & scaling new media business
- Established relationships with key contacts in brands/Agencies on the commerce side of business
- Excellent at communication, presentation and articulation. Someone who can connect at various levels of seniorities
- Top level Objection handling skills – Persuasive & influential but not pushy.
- Excellent business acumen, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Someone who is tracking industry trends, understands digital media, implication of ID and privacy and the role/importance of commerce media in larger scheme of things
- Strong at analytics and understanding of various KPI’s and ways to deliver it
- Result Oriented who plays to win and always overachieves the set goals.
- Comfortable with the changing dynamics of an upcoming industry and the resulting changes to strategy internally
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Represent InMobi as the most customer-oriented solution provider to our brand & agency clients (New & Existing)
- Provide excellent experience to our clients while interacting for their eCommerce spends
- Own full funnel planning, operations and execution to win business from brands and agencies of all sizes (New & Existing)
- Represent InMobi at all levels with a brand and/or agency
- Educate and Evangelize market about New product/feature launches by InMobi Commerce Cloud team
- Stay on top of Product releases, new retailer deals as well as Market news, spotting important trends and patterns impacting or influencing the direction of our business.
- Be an advisor & consultant to brands and agencies for all things retail media and build thought leadership.
- Represent InMobi in Blogs, Webinars and other Industry events.
- Leverage and utilize the strengths of InMobi teams to make good of opportunities and relationships that already exist
- Strive to engage and operate in ways that allows you to continuously meet and exceed your targets.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.