Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
The InMobi SDK is the primary means by which the app developers and publishers interface with the InMobi Ad Network. Integrated into 10,000 apps across the iOS and Android Phone platforms, the SDK features in more than a 800 million downloaded app instances, with over 10+ billion ad requests daily.
What will you be doing?
This position is for a developer proficient with Objective-C/Swift and iOS Mobile Application Development ecosystem who can contribute by extending and supporting the iOS SDK. You will be working with the Product Management and SDK team members to design, implement and also test the modules built by you and the team if needed.
What do we expect from you?
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS from a premier institute. - Must have 6+ Years of experience in development role with minimum of 3+ years in iOS mobile application development.
- Proficient in programming in Objective C or Swift for iOS mobile application development.
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with high performance app design and development with focus on Memory, App size, CPU usage and Battery usage.
- Knowledge of debugging iOS mobile applications and related Internet technologies.
- Exposure to unit-test automation frameworks for apps written for iOS.
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills
- Experience of online advertising domain
- Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- Experience of working on massively large scale data