Senior Motion Graphic Designer
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Designer. This person should be self-disciplined and independent by nature while having eye for detail. He or she will be responsible for creating videos for employee, tech and culture branding for InMobi.
Responsibilities & Skills required
- Create outstanding motion graphics, animation, video and audio editing/production
- Working with the team or independently to complete projects from initial concepts/storyboarding to final delivery
- Be able to facilitate and execute a video/ photo shoot.
- Requires a fair knowledge of camera equipment, lighting kits, green screen, audio equipment and camera experience
- Excellent animation skills with Adobe After Effects
- Strong knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates story telling which suggests impact
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Should have great appetite to create stylistic variations
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Character animation/ Cell animation knowledge is a plus
- Experience in creating or integrating 3D animation is a plus
- Stay up-to-date on the latest practices, technology and trends
- Undergraduate or Associates Degree in Film and Animation / Graphic Design
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Experience working on compelling stories. Supporting portfolio is a must.
- Sound knowledge of After Effect plugins