Lead – UX Designer
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What's the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul? free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Get to know our Design Organisation:
Product design practitioners here at InMobi come from diverse backgrounds such as psychology, content strategy, engineering, fine arts, visual communication etc and are passionately self-taught.
Our approach, our efforts and our outcome and everything we do here at InMobi Design is aligned to the vision:
“We design to create true-to-human value and we do it delightfully together”
It is not about creating the delight for the end consumers but also keeping the whole process delightful while we work with our product, engineering and business stakeholders in identifying the problem worth solving for the consumers & business on a global scale. Be it solving for seamless customer experience, simple workflows or novel yet intuitive interaction paradigms, the product design team always strive to keep the bar higher.
What group are we?
We are the IPDP (Intelligence Product & Data Platform) team at InMobi. The central platform that processes and stores massive data volume from O&O apps and sourced data on a global scale. We provide audience and insights capability to all of InMobi.
What you will be doing?
- You will be a strong individual contributor, reporting to Product team, and work as an important team member of IPDP product group.
- Bring in current trends and strategy of Human-Computer Interaction to InMobi's Data Visualization/Segmentation/Insights platform.
- Your role will have global product perspective, ensure global consistency and at the same time allow local market flavours.
- You will be very hands on, design the aesthetics of the page, from menu to layout to font.
- You would also be required to champion user study via contextually suitable research methods and advocate for usability via both qualitative and quantitative approaches to ensure our products are built user centred.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure each product rollout has coherent user experience and enhance customers' experience with the InMobi brand.
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience in product design. Experience in designing SaaS or enterprise applications.
- Understand the whole user experience journey. Have finished at least one complete cycle of product design journey.
- Submit portfolio or sample design work. Or able to show storyboard to conceptualize your design.
- Experience in working around existing design systems and quickly adapting and contributing to making it even better and robust.
- Proficient in Visual Design programs of your choice.
- Experience with coding and troubleshoot with HTML, CSS and comparable languages.