Who we are & What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
What is the team like?
The HR Operations team is the one of the key pillars within the HR team at InMobi. The team works across Group companies and geographies to ensure best in class employee experience for all InMobians.
As part of our digital transformation project in HR we are looking at automating key processes that currently requiring a lot of manual interventions. Such automations are high impact projects that can help stakeholders deliver faster and with less errors.
Scope of work:
- Oversee compliance and Payroll (taxation requirements) across EMEA.
- Collaborate with global Talent Acquisition, HR, Finance, Legal and IT team members for requirements-gathering, process improvements and day-to-day activities.
- Ensure high quality HR transactional data management, accurate documentation and record keeping. Develop and maintain department SOP’s and documentation.
- Oversee and approve human resources transactions submitted for processing
- Oversee the effectiveness of our onboarding and offboarding processes, and continually improve them using progressive human-centered and evidence-based approaches.
Job Skill requirement
- Expert in payroll administration - processing advances, loans, taxable fringe benefits, imputed income, garnishments, child support orders, tax levies, quarterly tax verifications, worker’s compensation reports and new state setup/registrations.
- Knowledge of employment and payroll tax laws.
- Exceptional facilitation and oral and written communication skills. Able to articulate a complex issue with the right level of detail to improve understanding and decision making. Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and deliver formal presentations or training to management and other audiences.
- Highly analytical and metrics driven.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience as a consultant and advisor to management in human resources areas.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a complex, highly matrixed, geographically dispersed global organization.
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to influence and manage individuals in a matrixed organization without a direct reporting relationship.
- Able to balance strategy with strong tactical execution.
- A proven track record managing change in a dynamic business environment with a strong sense of urgency to exceed goals and objectives.