ROLE: PRODUCT ANALYST [L2]
TEAM: Internal Product & Business Systems team
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of users, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What's Product Management at InMobi like?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. You shall be working at the cutting edge of technology connecting various businesses at InMobi centrally. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and is in direct path for success of multiple of core product offerings in InMobi.
Our Product Analysts in the Internal Product and Business Systems team have a strong understanding of the company’s underlying business, system and process challenges, translating them into long term sustainable solutions that are applicable across InMobi’s expanding business units. This team along with the Product Managers will work across a spectrum of enterprise systems and internal products building end to end features and capabilities that help establish a fully integrated blueprint of company’s data architecture and system landscape.
What will you be doing?
- Interact, collaborate and connect with technical, business and product members as well as external partners to foster bottom-up innovation
- Independently manage key platform services for our internal products – Salesforce, ERP, Clarity, Data Platform etc.
- Define & Measure Key Metrics for features released within the Platform Pod and monitor the same to evaluate the success / failure
- Evolve into being the Subject Matter Expert on all things User Analytics & Product Development by being proactive, hands-on, and via building effective stakeholder connects across the org
- Identify integrations and modifications required between our core products/channels and internal systems and work with relevant product/engineering team to develop the pipelines
- Develop a hands-on understanding of InMobi’s internal systems to help debugging for discrepancies, come up with new feature / product ideas by understanding the diverse business models at InMobi
What do we expect from you?
- Be an integral part of the Product team who can work closely with the rest of the product and engineering teams to establish a fully integrated product ecosystem.
- You are expected to have a strong analytical bent of mind and be comfortable with putting the necessary tooling to use to uncover insights.
- You should be energetic and willing to learn and excel in a fast paced, cross functional, global environment.
- The role involves maintaining relations with multiple internal stakeholders and to stay up to date with the latest development and trends in the field/across business lines, and ways to adopt them for InMobi’s benefit.
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or technical field; computer science preferred
Functional Area: Product team
Experience: 3+ years of product analyst or engineering experience in analytics/product management, mobile or equivalent industries; individual contributor in a technical role preferred.
Skills: Working knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python), databases (SQL, MySQL) will be a plus.