Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What is the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise to challenges, the innovative products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a reliable, scalable, secure, and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on innovative technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule, and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym, or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
ESG: Finance Engineering is part of the Enterprise Systems solutions. This team helps to create and manage the BizOps tools for Finance, HR, and other in-house teams for their day-to-day operations.
Finance Engineering is majorly works closely with Finance team and providing engineering solutions to the team. Team manages all group companies(IMC, Glance and Trufactor) region wise finance. Engineer are requires to work collaboratively with multiple teams, and solve for the finance usecases.
Tech Stack: Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX, X+, Apache Camel, Kafka and DevOps.
What will you be doing?
- Building custom solution on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Building Integration workflow for tight integrate with multiple Applications
- Building complex reporting using Power BI
- Analyze the functional requirement in ERP and prompt for solutions
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level.
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within the area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- Around 7-8 years of experience in Finance eng /ERP domain. Strong experience in ERP tools such as MSD365 F&O, and SAP
- Strong functional knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Accounting
- Should have 4-5 years on hands on experience in building custom solutions in and around Microsoft Dynamix AX (Axapta) and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in X++, MorphX and Visual Studio
- Good hands-on experience in developing Forms, tables, classes and reports in D365
- Experience in Microsoft programming languages such as C#.Net, ASP.Net
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Experience in Data Import and Export framework
- Experience in implementation of third-party add-ons
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Strong hands-on experience on writing complex SQL queries
- Strong experience in developing and deploying BI Dashboard solutions
- Decent experience in Enterprise Application Integration such as Kafka, Apache Camel
- Strong knowledge in Integration methods on REST, Web Services, OData model
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong understanding on the cloud infrastructure and related tools
Nice to have skills
- Good to have Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Certified for D365 added advantage
- Developing and managing workflow in Microsoft PowerApps is added advantages
- Developing AI solutions in and around D365 added advantages
- Added advantage on other skills like Java, Python
- Added advantages on shipment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes