Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What is the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise to challenges, the innovative products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a reliable, scalable, secure, and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on innovative technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule, and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym, or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
ESG: SalesForce Engineering is part of the Enterprise Systems solutions. This team helps to create and manage the SalesForce tools/modules/workflow for in-house teams like Sales Manager, Account Managers, Business teams for their day-to-day operations.
What will you be doing?
- As a member Salesforce Development Engineering team, understands and validates the requirements from Product Manager and develops the custom solutions.
- Acts as a consultant to the product manager in designing the solutions that are at the best interest of organization including suggesting industry best practices
- Assist handling migrations, customizations from current version to next version of SF environment
- Responsible for handling data migrations considering data volumes both internal and external environments
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 2-4 years experience in handling live/production projects, preferably in a supply/demand based CRM implementations (ex: e-commerce, digital marketing, travel)
- Have worked or implemented solutions using experience using Sales/Service/Custom cloud
- Proficient in designing & implementing solutions using Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Aura and LWC including industry best practices
- Knowledge of Web services, REST API and implementing common integration patterns between com, ERP and CRM systems.
- Lightning experience (SLDS-Components) is a plus including prior experience in migrating from ClassicForce.com to Lightning
- Any Salesforce.com certification is preferred (Ex: App Builder)
- Familiar with SDLC in Salesforce environment; able to design, develop and deploy applications end-to-end
- Working experience in AppExchange, App Development and Package Creation
- Possesses strong communication, customer orientation, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate is expected to work in a smaller or start up environment with strong interpersonal and cross team collaboration skills.
Nice to have skills
- Good to have Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Certified for D365 added advantage
- Developing and managing workflow in Microsoft PowerApps is added advantages
- Developing AI solutions in and around D365 added advantages
- Added advantage on other skills like Java, Python
- Added advantages on shipment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes