Location : Beijing
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager on our InMobi China business unit to plan and launch new products. We have recently launched a new product for advertisers & agencies in China that enables overseas advertising. Ideal candidates will have a background in real time bidding systems, SaaS and PaaS platforms, along with a successful history of product management. The position will work with key internal and external stakeholders to set a product plan that meets the product vision and customer needs. Responsibilities include gathering customer feedback, validating product features, generating a product plan, executing on the product plan and maintaining that product through its lifecycle.
- Create comprehensive product plan and roadmap
- Create detailed product requirements
- Communicate product requirements to the development team and other key stakeholders
- Set priority for new product features
- Oversee the deployment of new products and product features
- Identify and research industry trends
- Maintain product documentation
- Own reporting and dashboards for product line
- Be the voice of the customer
- Understand the competitive landscape
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Who are you:
You are passionate about building innovative, scalable, and reliable products. You are driven by a vision and work diligently and collaboratively toward a common goal. You’re hungry to iterate and improve current product lines while providing insight to new products.
This role entails working with the InMobi Product, Engineering & Business teams, and potential customers to elevate the Performance business in China by enhancing or innovating on prediction and optimization models, campaign workflows, real-time reporting, creative suite etc. In this role, you will collaborate closely with engineers, business operations, sales teams and customers to work on some of the hardest ad tech problems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ Years product management experience
- Strong technical background or computer science degree
- Experience creating and launching new products
- Understanding of machine learning and AI techniques
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications/skills without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status/characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy applies to all