Lead , Client Success – ISO
Location - Bangalore
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
About the team:
Inside Sales Organization (ISO) is a growing team within InMobi that primarily works with/manages advertisers based out of NorthAmerica & Europe.
Customer Success function plays a critical revenue and relationship management role for ISO. Every CSM manages a portfolio of advertiser client accounts. He/she is expected to work closely with both external stakeholders (advertisers and agencies) as well as internal (regional sales, supply, product, engineering, marketing, finance, and ad ops teams) to drive cross-functional support to maximize revenue and profit, as well as strengthen the customer’s relationship with InMobi. He/ she would have to lead regional growth strategy, revenue optimization, data analytics, supply and pricing projects, product/ tech liaising exercises for the regional accounts portfolio. CS Leads are also responsible to upsell new InMobi products to clients and work on go to client strategy with respective product teams.
We are looking for sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professionals, with strong communication skills and client facing experience, who can solve complex problems in a structured manner, have experience of working in cross-functional roles and develop close strategic relationships with key clients in the mobile marketing ecosystem, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership.
What will you be doing ?
- Complete ownership of account management and revenue (plus margin) management for a region - Work on the account growth strategy for clients, i.e retain clients quarter on quarter and strategize to grow revenue through upselling of new offerings and product
- Influence client strategy by cross-selling and up-selling new market opportunities, products, etc. by utilizing data-driven insights to support recommendations.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional (supply, data, product, and engineering) support required to ensure that ad campaigns are delivered to meet client expectations: Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Provide feedback and help shape the product and supply roadmaps by communicating client requirements and larger market trends
- Own weekly reporting and quarterly exec level revenue/ margin reporting for the accounts portfolio
- Drive data analytics projects for the clients (not required to run the analytics her or himself though)
- Handle all commercial activities for clients working with operations and finance teams
- Mentoring and managing a small team of Account managers who handle portfolios within a region.
What is expected out of you ?
- Self driven & End to End Ownership of the portfolio of accounts he/she handles
- 4-6 years of experience in a role encompassing Account/ Revenue management and data analysis in advertising/e-commerce industry
- MBA from a Premier/T2 Institute
- Functional Area: Account/Revenue Management/Client Success/ Delivery
- Very high client savviness and extremely strong client focused attitude
- Excellent communicator, detail oriented, analytical mindset, technical aptitude with a basic to medium level understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong creative and logical reasoning skills
- Mentoring and team management skills.
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Ability to work and drive workstreams with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate the measurable impact of data analytics-based optimizations/ experiments on revenue delivery.