Who we are & What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
This is a requirement for one of our Ad operations Unit. Associate- Supply operations at InMobi. Responsible for executing all operational tasks on Supply side of the business.
- Execution of all supply-set up related operational tasks across Supply Side Platforms
- Review app/sites and Publishers based on content guidelines, focusing on quality and accuracy
- Undertake Publisher/Users data subject requests by complying to the regulations and updating relevant user rights forms in the tool.
- Execute and manage end to end operational set up of apps across all publishers on various supply platforms.
- Take up inventory checks to scrutinize app content and behavior from different channels in order to promote Brand safety.
- Build performance and revenue reports for business teams
- Investigate and solve internal tool issues, clearly communicating results
- Resolve customer related queries
- Facilitate operational support for internal teams
- Work across various internal teams to resolve queries & ensure smooth delivery of tasks
- MBA/ equivalent degree from reputed institute with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Good understanding of online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Good Analytical and Data handling skills
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and SQL (good to have)
- Quick learner, proactive with all AdOps updates, consistent in accuracy and possess the ability to handle and sustain high volumes
- Moderate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, database, scheduling and reporting
- Results-driven professional with a passion for performance and desire to stay on top of industry and technical trends
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Highly self-motivated team player
- As part of the team, foster cohesion, demonstrate appreciation & exhibit equal participation to achieve team’s objectives
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Flexible to work in shifts