Lead – Growth Marketing
Location – Bangalore, India
Who we are & What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the team like?
About O&O Apps
O&O Apps (Owned & Operated) is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. With over 50 million users and over 3 million daily users, our users are in love with our apps. 1Weather, our flagship product has been consistently ranked as one of the top 3 weather apps in USA. We are launching multiple new apps to further scale our business across the globe.
Growth marketing team is a user obsessed team that works across the suite of apps to drive ROI driven user growth both in terms of new users and app usage. Metrics and experiments are the core DNA.
- Improve the overall incremental engagement across multiple apps (News, weather, games, commerce) by improving reach & conversions
- Understand users’ behavior/motivation through data/primary & secondary research
- Create and execute user life cycle-based engagement campaigns to drive 1sttime and repeat app engagement
- Create and execute an experiment led segment-value mapping roadmap which is continually tested and improved
- In-depth data analysis – campaign data, market trends, user data to improve the overall campaign efficiency
- Continuously improve the acquisition channel efficiency across performance marketing, ASO/SEO, referrals, and cross promotion campaigns
- Work continuously with partner platforms to optimize the campaigns
- Work directly with product/engineering teams to add/modify any new features pertaining to growth
- Manage the reporting cadence and present the updates across the management
What we expect:
- 4-5 years of experience in a growth role at a large-scale consumer start up preferable mobile apps
- Hands on experience in running engagement campaigns and marketing automation platforms at least for 3 years
- Hands on experience in running performance marketing campaigns across app/web
- Hands on experience in running ASO & SEO with agencies or internal teams
- Experience in working in global markets- NA, LATAM, EU.
- Excellent communication skills to drive collaboration and clarity between different stakeholders.
- Comfortable with technical documents such as API Documentation, writing PRDs, BRDs and collaborating with engineers.
Good to have:
- Start up experience as a founding member
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL)
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data sets.
- Hands on SEO experience