Director of Corporate Development, North America
Location: Remote USA
InMobi is looking for an experienced Director of Corporate Development to join in the US to develop and execute M&As. Reporting into the VP of Corporate Development & Investor Relations, this role will focus on identifying inorganic growth opportunities for InMobi and take it to new levels across different regions. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills as well as strong financial and operational experience. This role requires the ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with different internal teams, advisors and the wider ecosystem. This also requires the ability to conduct industry research to assess, negotiate, and close potential companies for acquisition.
The ideal candidate has a solid M&A operational experience within SaaS / consumer internet space, and is an independent and energetic self-starter who is comfortable working across global cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on execution.
Who Are You?
- 10+ years of work experience in corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or investment banking
- Experience in fast growing environments preferred
- Desire to be a key leader in an active deal team which regularly engages with start-up and established tech companies, venture capital/private equity investors, investment banks, and strategy consulting firms
- Excellent valuation/analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to both lead and support is important - individual must be able to lead a team, coordinate a project or drive analysis
- Direct experience owning and managing relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders in driving the M&A, Investment process
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a deal team or the company at large
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
What you will do?
- Support InMobi’s inorganic growth strategy through identification, assessment and execution of potential mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures
- Establish and lead a comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities, including idea generation and screening process to bring quality acquisition and investment ideas to the management team
- Collaborate with Senior Business Unit Leaders to identify corporate development opportunities in a progressive, systematic and routine fashion
- Build relationships with each business unit to keep an ongoing flow of ideas that is aligned with the business units’ objectives.
- Partner with business leaders before, during and after the M&A processes, to ensure the deals make strategic sense, fit with the forward-looking business plans, and are integrated smoothly and fully optimized
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and interfacing with finance, accounting, legal, tax, HR and other departments of InMobi to ensure seamless deal execution.
- Manage key deliverables including creating analyses, overseeing execution and identifying next steps in process flow
- Play a key role in all of InMobi’s M&A activities and provide general transaction and analytic support to Corp Dev & IR team including the creation of summaries and presentation materials to communicate recommendations to senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy-first manner that enables meaningful decisions for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.