Role: Software Development Engineer III - Windows
Location: USA Remote
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader. You will work in a modern environment, have a flexible schedule and work with smart, creative, down-to-earth people.
The InMobi SDK is the primary means by which the app developers and publishers interface with the InMobi Ad Network. Integrated into 10,000 apps across the iOS and Android Phone platforms, the SDK features in more than a 800 million downloaded app instances, with over 10+ billion ad requests daily.
Who Are You?
- Experience in UWP is mandatory
- Understanding and experience of building Windows app in Unity and C++ are a plus
- Must have least 5-7 years of strong, impactful experience building apps for Windows
- Showcase for apps/SDK built
- Good with problem solving, design
- Work independently [or with consultants] and lead the product on Windows platform
- Good verbal skills – will need to talk/present to MS
- Must be a language expert – at least in C#
- Familiarity with nugget package manager
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed systems
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills
- Experience with online advertising domain
- Experience in leveraging user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience in building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience with data sciences & machine learning
- Experience in working on massively large scale data
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.