Senior Manager, Publisher Development – ANZ (Based SYD)
PUBLISHER DEVELOPMENT TEAM OVERVIEW
Join InMobi’s Australia & New Zealand team in Publisher Development where you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and forging new partnership strategies with global app developers & publishers in the non-gaming vertical. We currently have a Partner Manager who drives customer success of existing supply-side partners and actively leads on hunting local gaming developers.
The role will be based in Sydney reporting to the VP & GM for Australia & New Zealand.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a Sales, business development, or account management role with a leading digital company (ad tech companies preferred).
- Relevant experience within mobile/digital and a strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – mobile, programmatic, video, TV, etc.
- Previous experience with mobile advertising, and established network of publisher relationships preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with working technical knowledge concerning advertising technologies and mobile applications (think SDKs, header bidding solutions).
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, finance, support, ad ops).
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and other productivity tools.
What will you do?
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of InMobi’s platform and publisher solutions and be able to communicate as much to prospective partners
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective clients across major non-gaming developers & publishers.
- Effectively introduce and articulate InMobi’s value proposition with in-person meetings/presentations (post-covid19), video-conferences, phone and email.
- Orchestrate the integration and onboarding of new publishers with Product/Engineering & Partner Management teams, ensuring success and aiding in troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, marketing and operations teams championing your publisher’s needs.
- Maintain a pulse on the in-app & mobile web advertising ecosystem through research, a robust book of business contacts and digital industry event participation.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy-first manner that enables meaningful decisions for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.