Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
About the team
Growth Marketing Platforms at InMobi is the unit responsible for driving performance and user acquisition outcomes for advertisers through our partnerships with OEMs, third-party ad networks, affiliates and specific channels like Apple Search, Bytedance and similar media properties. You will be joining the team for this platform, which drives millions of app downloads and in-app events for over 150 advertisers across the globe on a daily basis.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of software engineers and be responsible for the design, architecture, and delivery of the InMobi affiliate platform.
- Drive innovations in the platform constantly & remain ahead of the curve
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, device and meet project schedules
- Run review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in the team and cross-team.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
- Do performance management and career development for the team
- Rise above details to see broader issues and implications for the whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 11+ years of strong design and development experience in building large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Good experience working with big data technologies, services and data stores
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving skills, data structures & algorithm skills
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
- Provide good attention to details
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable distributed systems
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.