Role: Sr. Analyst, Corporate Development and Investor Relations
Location: SF, NY, LA
InMobi is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Development and Investor Relations, who will work closely with the VP and Director of Corporate Development to position InMobi with investors, play a key role in fundraising, and evaluating and executing M&A activities. We are seeking an innovative, creative, analytical, and strategic thinker, who is passionate about InMobi and the future of mobile advertising. The ideal candidate enjoys solving complex problems, works effectively with cross-functional teams and thrives in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving.
Who are you?
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, investor relations, private equity, or venture capital with a preference for prior experience in the technology sector
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling, forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting
- Self-starter who excels in technically demanding, fast-paced, and fluid environment
- Ability to analyze data and frame/communicate complex concepts and analysis in PowerPoint; build presentation materials and present to senior executives
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain respect of senior management and external executives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
What will you do?
- Build components of the Board of Directors presentations, Investor Relations materials, internal presentations, and play a role in any financing and M&A activities
- Support fundraising efforts across the Company’s capital structure, building complex financing deal model development to financing-related due diligence and cross-functional project management.
- Supporting deal teams in all aspects of M&A transaction lifecycle including market research, business case development, financial modeling, due diligence & execution
- Carrying out financial valuation and creating financial models to form a view on the company’s financials and valuation
- Work closely with FP&A and the business to understand, develop, and report on key operational and financial metrics
- Analyze competitive behavior, market trends, shareholder concerns and other factors to inform investor communications and corporate strategy
- Presentations and data visualization - turn data and corporate strategy into decks for internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders in the ecosystem, both internal and external
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovaction, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Corporate Development is a small, tight-knit team who values authentic, strong willed individuals that think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of InMobi’s businesses. The candidate will act as the primary contact in supporting InMobi’s business units and senior leadership.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.