Manager – Engagement & Retention, Glance
Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at Glance. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special, and we make them feel it!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of your users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for these users
- Ideate, build & execute customer lifecycle campaigns to increase repeat behaviour & LTV of existing users
- Experimenting with user segments and value propositions to identify segments susceptible to churn / uninstall or to get back dormant users and increase time spent of active users
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a high pressure environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- Responsible for budgeting, medium-term planning
- Provide and implement business-focused solutions within time/cost restraints
- 6+ years’ overall experience in analytics or consumer tech products (web / app) of scale in India
- At least 2 years of experience in owning and running experiments to improve retention or engagement for a consumer tech product
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in analyzing user behaviour data and deriving actionable insights
- Experience with any of the marketing platforms like CleverTap, MoEngage
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with video apps would be preferred
- High energy and positive attitude.