Role: Head of Marketing Demand Generation
Location: San Francisco, New York
InMobi is looking for a passionate Head of Marketing Demand Generation to join our global marketing team and lead our global B2B demand gen efforts for the InMobi Marketing Cloud. As Head of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of our demand generation growth programs. You will build on and execute inbound and outbound programs to increase engagement and optimize conversion across our marketing funnel.
Collaborating cross-functionally with digital marketing, content marketing, regional field marketing, sales, product, and business development teams, you will play a crucial role in delivering world-class marketing programs that drive new customer acquisition, engagement, and loyalty.
Who Are You?
- 6+ years of experience in demand generation-focused digital marketing within tech or advertising.
- Experience developing and implementing digital demand generation campaigns with minimal external inputs.
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with focus on working with sales teams. Experience in Sales Development or close collaboration with SDRs a plus.
- Expert-level working knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Solid understanding of Account Based Marketing processes and experience with tools needed to carry out ABM campaigns effectively (eg. Rollworks, Demandbase, Terminus).
- Experience developing and implementing lead scoring and lead classification tracks.
- Ability to qualify, capture and follow up with leads through marketing automation platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and capable of continuous prioritization in a dynamic work environment.
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail - you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your team towards execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will you do?
- Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel in partnership with a growing sales team.
- Scale demand generation workflows from basic setup to a minimal-touch attribution-led model.
- Break down complex objectives across nurture, handover and reporting then convert them to attainable goals.
- Build and execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation.
- Set a growth strategy that serves as a vision and north star for the team and the business.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments.
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance.
- Ensure no lead is left behind in partnership with sales and business development teams.
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handover processes to the sales team.
- Augment, refine and evangelize our measurement of success. Create best practices to streamline reporting processes and drive effective communications to get information to the right stakeholders in a timely manner.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.