Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and
consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping
consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both
the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cuttingedge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you
meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in building technology
platforms that help businesses drive real connections with their consumers. We invite you to free
yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What is team like:
Cloud Engineer at InMobi thrive on the mission-critical nature of our complex mobile advertising
systems as well as the challenge that comes along with ensuring their reliable operation. They
have to utilize their rare combination of deep UNIX systems experience, networking knowledge,
troubleshooting abilities, and automation/coding skills to design, deploy, monitor, manage and
operate all aspects of InMobi's revenue-critical mobile advertising platforms and underlying
production systems and network.
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant industry experience of 10-plus years.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS from a premier institute.
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin and OOPS concept.
- Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking.
- Should be proficient in Android Studio tools for performance measuring and memory management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Should have experience in writing Android Studio Test Cases.
- Good at logical reasoning and data structure.
- Must have worked on latest Android technologies like RX JAVA and Kotlin.
Nice to have skills
- Experience of online advertising domain & B2C
- Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- Experience of working on massively large scale data