InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
Why Join Us
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value collaboration, autonomy, technical innovation, & results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.
Who you are
You are an engineer that loves to code! You like being very hands on and in a position where your work will have a big impact on our company’s technology. You also like creating quality and efficient code so we can continue to scale our infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of our systems
- Identify and devise solutions to bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Provide off hours support for critical issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Utilize our bug tracker, build process and code repositories
- Meet with product owners to provide estimates and feedback
- Work with our clients and partners directly to resolve issues
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts including data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of the JVM including limitations, weaknesses and workarounds
- Able to efficiently diagnose bugs and issues
- Understanding of when to escalate questions/issues that arise during development
- Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features and resolve issues
- Provide input to how we can continually improve our development process and knowledge
- Identify solutions that can help us improve scalability, minimize bugs and reduce cost
- Loves to code and learn new concepts, technologies and frameworks
- Experience in the advertising industry a plus
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.