Director, B2B Product Marketing
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. For more information visit glance.com
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance is looking for a passionate and seasoned product marketer to join the Glance team in Bangalore. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist for our partners - OEMs, brands, technology and content platforms - and will play an integral role in organizing product launches and adoption.
You will operate at the intersection of marketing and product development, and will be focused on customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. You will report to the CMO of Glance.
- Own market intelligence—be the expert on our B2B buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Inspire and educate both internal and external teams on Glance’s solutions for customers
- Resolve moderate to complex campaign issues in scope in a timely and productive manner, and proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Provide strategic guidance and support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, on-boarding, and renewal)
- Build frameworks and processes to structure conversations, create and socialize marketing initiatives, and drive collaboration across teams and leadership
- You have 8-10 years of product marketing experience in digital / tech businesses, preferably ad tech / media with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- You are comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- You are familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- You possess exceptional ROI-tracking skills and are able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- You are a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
Glance in the news
Techcrunch India’s Glance tops 100M daily active users in 21 months
Forbes InMobi raises $45 million for consumer unit Glance, from Mithril Capital
Business Insider Peter Thiel’s investment firm backs Indian unicorn InMobi’s AI content platform
Times of India InMobi's Glance raises USD 45 mn from Mithril Capital
The Ken With Glance, InMobi wants to rule Android's screens - The Ken
Your Story Here's why Naveen Tewari of InMobi wants you to 'Glance ... - YourStory
Forbes InMobi wants to glue your attention to your lock screen - Forbes India